UNICOM Government's financing options help organizations move technology assets and services costs away from capital budgets to operating and maintenance budgets. This shields your IT programs and projects from funding cuts and eliminates peaks in capital expenditures. In addition, pay-for-use and leasing options enable customers to align predictable payments with business objectives and show proof of performance throughout the lifecycle of the solution.
Using a value-based service model, UNICOM Government Financial Services helps you restructure your IT expenses so they are predictable and manageable. As a result, you:
- Reduce large initial cash and resource outlays
- Drive projects to completion quicker
- Obtain the best and most relevant technology and services, when they are needed
- Build in refresh cycles so technology remains current
- Eliminate the responsibility of ownership
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Retain a single source for IT assets, services, and financing
UNICOM Government Financial Services provides the guidance that helps you identify
the best avenue for procuring your technology assets while following federal laws,
regulations, and guidelines.
Financing options include:
- Lease to Own Plan (LTOP) - The most basic level of financing technology assets; the contracting agency or department takes ownership of the assets at the end of the lease term
- Lease with Option to Own (LWOO) - The option to own the assets at the end of the lease term or to apply funds towards new technology and continue financing the equipment
- LWOO with Refresh - The benefits of LWOO plus the option to cycle new technology throughout the term of the agreement
- IT as a Service - A value-based offering ideal for performance-based contracts that provides a technology lifecycle management approach using a services contract
Our dedicated finance professionals develop procurement strategies that
accelerate the deployment of technology and enable organizations to pay
for IT infrastructure solutions over time.